You don't need to be a fan of Edgar Allen Poe to appreciate The Raven guitar bag. This guitar bag definitely stirs up deep emotions. As in Poe's poem, this guitar bag depicts love loss with its broken heart. Covered in spider webs and filled with black ravens, this guitar bag brings out feelings of loss and even a little darkness. Nevermore. If you're looking for something light and colorful, this is not for you. If you're ready to face your lost love, this guitar bag does the trick. Graphic artist Julie Borden, AKA Juleez, does an amazing job of honoring Poe with this design!
The Raven guitar bag comes with an interchangeable printed "face" panel that can be swapped out to change the design on the guitar bag any time. The guitar bag is available in acoustic and electric formats.
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee. If you don't LOVE IT return it to us within 30 days for a full refund of your purchase price (online orders only).
- Dye sublimated to-order in Los Angeles, California (USA) by BOLDFACE.
- Officially Licensed from Julie Borden, AKA, Juleez.
- Interchangeable printed "face" panels can be swapped out any time to change the guitar bag's design. Collect all Juleez designs for the SAME guitar bag.
- 100% rugged Polyester with 15mm of dense protective foam padding.
- Wide shoulder straps for extra comfort.
- One large pocket for cables, music, iPad and any other "stuff" and one smaller pocket for accessories.
- Side and back handles.
- Assembled in the U.S.A.
CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE JULEEZ DESIGNS