Summer of Color Backpack
Celebrate the Summer of Color with this beautiful photograph from the 2009 Summer of Color art project in Southern California. It was the largest public art project in the history of the USA with every lifeguard station in a 31 mile stretch of beach wonderfully painted by children and adults alike creating a giant art project for over 40 million beach goers to enjoy. Choose either a backpack and face or just a removable face.
The STANDARD size backpack is perfect for young adults and up.
The JUNIOR size backpack is perfect for children (typically 3 - 12) and smaller-framed adults.
When you order a Boldface Backpack you get:
- Super high quality, rugged polyester canvas exterior
- Large inner cavity for books, jacket, flip flops... whatever you need to carry.
- Wide padded backpack straps for extra comfort
- Exchangeable artist designed Boldface faces printed on weatherproof and waterproof canvas
- Inner laptop sleeve
- One side mesh pocket and one side Velcro pocket
- Large extra front pocket (under back flap) for magazines, folders, etc.
When you order a Boldface face you get:
- Exchangeable artist designed or personalized Boldface face printed on weatherproof and waterproof canvas that attaches to your Boldface backpack