Shaka Wave Backpack
Shaka bruh! The "shaka" sign is a common greeting in the Hawaiian culture, subsequently also used in surfer culture. The shaka sign, sometimes known as "hang loose", is a gesture often associated with Hawaii and surf culture. Shaka!
Shaka Wave was designed by Newport Beach, California surf artist Rick Rietveld. His work is featured worldwide.
Choose either a backpack and face or just the interchangeable face.
The STANDARD size backpack is perfect for young adults and up.
The JUNIOR size backpack is perfect for children (typically 3 - 12) and smaller-framed adults.
When you order a BOLDFACE backpack you get:
- Super high quality, rugged polyester canvas exterior.
- Large inner cavity for books, jacket, flip flops...whatever you need to carry.
- Wide padded backpack straps for extra comfort
- Exchangeable artist designed BOLDFACE faces printed on weatherproof and waterproof canvas.
- Inner laptop sleeve.
- One side mesh pocket and one side Velcro pocket
- Large extra front pocket (under back flap) for magazines, folders, etc.
When you order a BOLDFACE face you get:
- Interchangeable-artist designed or personalized BOLDFACE face printed on weatherproof and waterproof canvas that attaches to your BOLDFACE backpack.