If Andy Warhol were still alive he would be rocking this Pop Art Sugar Skull guitar bag - guaranteed! Graphic artist Julie Borden, AKA Juleez, has created a mesmerizing guitar bag that features sugar skulls in a 1960s setting. A bit Day of the Dead. A bit psychedelic. A lot fricken amazing. You cannot take your eyes off this guitar bag!
The Pop Art Sugar Skull guitar bag comes with an interchangeable printed "face" panel that can be swapped out to change the design on the guitar bag any time. The guitar bag is available in acoustic and electric formats.
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee. If you don't LOVE IT return it to us within 30 days for a full refund of your purchase price (online orders only).
- Dye sublimated to-order in Los Angeles, California (USA) by BOLDFACE.
- Officially Licensed from Julie Borden, AKA, Juleez.
- Interchangeable printed "face" panels can be swapped out any time to change the guitar bag's design. Collect all Juleez designs for the SAME guitar bag.
- 100% rugged Polyester with 15mm of dense protective foam padding.
- Wide shoulder straps for extra comfort.
- One large pocket for cables, music, iPad and any other "stuff" and one smaller pocket for accessories.
- Side and back handles.
- Assembled in the U.S.A.
CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE JULEEZ DESIGNS