My Name Is is the work of acclaimed and award-winning artist Nelson Dedos Garcia. This piece was inspired by Nelson's love for hip hop and artists like Marshall Mathers, AKA Eminem. Covered in a hoodie, this design shows an intense teen, brooding about something and ready to explode with male angst. Although a caricature, this work feels life-like. An incredible piece of art. And an even more incredible backpack design.
In addition to showing in galleries Dedos is a Juno award winner, a seasoned muralist, 2d animator, comic artist, illustrator and concept artist.
Some notable clients include K-os, K-naan, Avril Lavigne, MTV, Cartoon Network, Nintendo. He has been in the animation/video game industry for 13 years.
Dedos is recognized as one of the graffiti/b-boy pioneers in Canada, and during the early 90's, was a core member of an infamous graffiti muralist crew: "AA crew"; as well as a dynamic bboy crew: "Contents Under Pressure" and a founding member of the hip hop group the " Rascalz," that shook up Canadian music industry.
He pushes the name of his own company "NOMADIC ALTERNATIVES productions" with his wife Xochitl. Together they aspire to create an abundance of great things and travel the world with their 3 children.
- 100% Satisfaction Money-Back Guarantee. If you don't LOVE IT return it within 30 days for a full refund on your purchase price!
- Dye Sublimated to-order in Los Angeles, California USA by BOLDFACE.
- Interchangeable printed "face" panels can be swapped out any time to change the backpack's design. Collect all of Nelson's designs for the SAME backpack!
- 100% rugged Polyester with nylon lining. Large interior. 18" H x 12.75" W x 6" D
- Padded inner laptop sleeve.
- Extra-large front zipper pocket perfect for magazines and folders.
- Side mesh pocket for water bottle. Side Velcro pocket for phone and accessories.
- Printed and assembled in the U.S.A.
CHECK OUT MORE DESIGNS FROM THE NELSON DEDOS GARCIA COLLECTION