Going back, even before the great Count Basie, the guitar played an integral part of every great jazz ensemble. Jazzy Jam pays homage to the jazz guitar. This gorgeous guitar bag created by artist Julie Borden, AKA Juleez, tells a beautiful story about the role of the jazz guitarist. From "comping" to "blowing" to just doing what guitarists do - making every tune better. Joining the guitarist on this design, of course, are the keyboards and horns - all set against an amazing cityscape.
The Jazzy Jam guitar bag comes with an interchangeable printed "face" panel that can be swapped out to change the design on the guitar bag any time. The guitar bag is available in acoustic and electric formats.
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee. If you don't LOVE IT return it to us within 30 days for a full refund of your purchase price (online orders only).
- Dye sublimated to-order in Los Angeles, California (USA) by BOLDFACE.
- Officially Licensed from Julie Borden, AKA, Juleez.
- Interchangeable printed "face" panels can be swapped out any time to change the guitar bag's design. Collect all Juleez designs for the SAME guitar bag.
- 100% rugged Polyester with 15mm of dense protective foam padding.
- Wide shoulder straps for extra comfort.
- One large pocket for cables, music, iPad and any other "stuff" and one smaller pocket for accessories.
- Side and back handles.
- Assembled in the U.S.A.
CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE JULEEZ DESIGNS