* * * 30% Of Your Purchase Goes to Susan G. Komen Foundation * * *
On September 15, 2017, Clay Travis set the Twittersphere on fire when he confessed that he likes the First Amendment and boobs! We too like the First Amendment and boobs. We don't like it when our wives, daughters, mothers and others are stricken with deadly breast cancer.
In an effort to do our part to raise funds for the cure we created this backpack to raise awareness. BOLDFACE will donate 30% of your purchase price of this backpack to the Susan G. Komen Foundation to continue the chase for the cure.
Breast cancer is no joke. Our message may appear playful but our determination to help is nothing but serious. Help us raise money by purchasing this backpack and let the world know that freedom of speech is important...but so is the battle to find a cure for breast cancer.
When you order a BOLDFACE Backpack you get:
- 100% Satisfaction Money-Back Guarantee. Return it within 30 days for a full refund of your purchase price if you do not LOVE IT!
- Dye Sublimated to-order in Los Angeles, California USA by BOLDFACE.
- Interchangeable printed "face" panels can be swapped out any time to change the backpack's design.
- 100% rugged Polyester with nylon lining. Large interior. 18" H x 12.75" W x 6" D.
- Padded inner laptop sleeve.
- Extra-large front zipper pocket perfect for magazines and folders.
- Side mesh pocket for water bottle. Side Velcro pocket for phone and accessories.