Hermosa Beach La Rambla (Light Blue) Backpack
If you're a Hermosa Beach native or if you have been fortunate to spend some time in this paradise you are likely familiar with the locals' sign for home. Often referred to as God's Country, Hermosa Beach is home to a diverse but proud and welcoming mix of small town beach folk in a big city setting. With its beautiful beach, lively night life, active residents and small town feel, there are few places in the world that feel as good as Hermosa Beach.
The BOLDFACE La Rambla backpack was designed by native Hermosan Laura Schuler. An active artist and athlete, Laura created this backpack for locals and lovers of Hermosa Beach to celebrate all that is great about this great little beach town. Another effort by a local to Keep Hermosa hermosa!
When you order a BOLDFACE Backpack you get:
- Super high quality, rugged polyester canvas exterior;
- Large inner cavity for books, jacket, flip flops... whatever you need to carry;
- Wide-padded backpack straps for extra comfort
- Interchangeable artist designed BOLDFACE faces printed on weatherproof and waterproof canvas;
- Inner laptop sleeve;
- One side super-sized mesh pocket and one side super-sized Velcro pocket; and,
- Large extra front pocket (under back flap) for magazines, folders, etc.