Albert Einstein was a German-born theoretical physicist. He developed the general theory of relativity and one of the two pillars of modern physics (alongside quantum mechanics). Einstein's work is also known for its influence on the philosophy of science.
Einstein is best known in popular culture for his mass–energy equivalence formula E = mc2 (which has been dubbed "the world's most famous equation"). Einstein received the 1921 Nobel Prize in Physics for his "services to theoretical physics," in particular his discovery of the law of the photoelectric effect, a pivotal step in the evolution of quantum theory.
Einstein has a cult following among the "Smart is Cool" crowd. If you believe Smart is Cool then you will love rocking this Classic Einstein BOLDFACE backpack!
Perfect for boys, girls, men and women. Whether you're a student or not, you'll love wearing this Classic Einstein backpack. Great for school. Great for work. Great for play. You'll need to get used to people coming up to you to give you props on your backpack.
When you order a BOLDFACE backpack you get:
- Super high quality, rugged polyester canvas exterior.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee. If you don't LOVE your BOLDFACE backpack just return it to us within 30 days for a full refund of your purchase price.
- Large inner cavity for books, jacket, flip flops...whatever you need to carry.
- Wide padded backpack straps for extra comfort.
- Exchangeable artist designed BOLDFACE faces printed on weatherproof and waterproof canvas.
- Inner laptop sleeve.
- One side mesh pocket and one side Velcro pocket
- Large extra front pocket (under back flap) for magazines, folders, etc.