Hermosa Beach artist Drica Lobo was born in São Paulo, Brazil. Drica started painting at age ten. She graduated from Brazil's Fruto de Arte Professor José Ismael and moved to the United States in 2003.
Drica has a natural eagerness and need for discovering different techniques and themes, as well as finding materials or means to achieve new aesthetic's in her work. The artist silently tries to obey her own internal feelings, always searching for true ways of expression according to her temperament and skills.
Drica's work is based on nature and the meticulous build up of colorful and vibrant strokes, keeping order and flow in a world that is opposite. Fans of her work express that her paintings exude happiness and good vibes. Drica is a passionate artist and art instructor, with a degree in Communications and an artistic soul. Drica paints for the pure pleasure of putting vibrant color on canvas and teaches for the huge pleasure of sharing that joy with others.
Choose either a backpack and face or just a removable face.
The STANDARD size backpack is perfect for young adults and up.
When you order a BOLDFACE Backpack you get:
- Super high quality, rugged polyester canvas exterior;
- Large inner cavity for books, jacket, flip flops... whatever you need to carry;
- Wide-padded backpack straps for extra comfort
- Interchangeable artist designed BOLDFACE faces printed on weatherproof and waterproof canvas;
- Inner laptop sleeve;
- One side super-sized mesh pocket and one side super-sized Velcro pocket; and,
- Large extra front pocket (under back flap) for magazines, folders, etc.