Beach Pilsner Backpack
This BOLDFACE backpack reminds us of our college days. Cold nights, cheap beer and good friends. Few things were better at getting through the winter as we waited for the snow to thaw and the sun to rage. Now you can celebrate with us as we turn the Wisconsin brew into tasty California vibes. And pass me another, brother!
Beach Pilsner was designed by Santa Barbara, California surf artist Glenn Gravett. His work is featured worldwide.
Choose either a backpack and face or just the interchangeable face.
The STANDARD size backpack is perfect for young adults and up.
The JUNIOR size backpack is perfect for children (typically 3 - 12) and smaller-framed adults.
When you order a BOLDFACE backpack you get:
- Super high quality, rugged polyester canvas exterior.
- Large inner cavity for books, jacket, flip flops...whatever you need to carry.
- Wide padded backpack straps for extra comfort
- Exchangeable artist designed BOLDFACE faces printed on weatherproof and waterproof canvas.
- Inner laptop sleeve.
- One side mesh pocket and one side Velcro pocket
- Large extra front pocket (under back flap) for magazines, folders, etc.
When you order a BOLDFACE face you get:
- Interchangeable-artist designed or personalized BOLDFACE face printed on weatherproof and waterproof canvas that attaches to your BOLDFACE backpack.