BBoy Azteca is the work of acclaimed and award-winning artist Nelson Dedos Garcia.
In addition to showing in galleries Dedos is a Juno award winner, a seasoned muralist, 2d animator, comic artist, illustrator and concept artist.
Some notable clients include K-os, K-naan, Avril Lavigne, MTV, Cartoon Network, Nintendo. He has been in the animation/video game industry for 13 years.
Dedos is recognized as one of the graffiti/b-boy pioneers in Canada, and during the early 90's, was a core member of an infamous graffiti muralist crew: "AA crew"; as well as a dynamic bboy crew: "Contents Under Pressure" and a founding member of the hip hop group the " Rascalz," that shook up Canadian music industry.
He pushes the name of his own company "NOMADIC ALTERNATIVES productions" with his wife Xochitl. Together they aspire to create an abundance of great things and travel the world with their 3 children.
- 100% Satisfaction Money-Back Guarantee,
- Dye Sublimated to-order in Los Angeles, California USA by BOLDFACE
- Interchangeable printed "face" panels can be swapped out any time to change the backpack's design. Collect all of Nelson's designs for the SAME backpack
- 100% rugged Polyester with nylon lining. Large interior. 18" H x 12.75" W x 6" D
- Padded inner laptop sleeve.
- Extra-large front zipper pocket perfect for magazines and folders.
- Side mesh pocket for water bottle. Side Velcro pocket for phone and accessories.
CHECK OUT MORE DESIGNS FROM THE NELSON DEDOS GARCIA COLLECTION